Sunday, August 10, 2008

While it was raining outside



This little painting was done during the Cathedral SALA exhbition in Adelaide. It was raining outside and I'd been out there taking photos for future rainy day paintings. The rain kept visitors away but I painted from a vantage point were I could see people come in through the main doors and wander around looking at the works. It rained outside, as I painted the beach and blue skies indoors. It's a study painting but still has depth and life. It is of no particular place, but I'm sure there is somewhere in the world just like this.

8"x10" acrylic on canvas board.

'Afternoon Beach'

SOLD

1 comment:

crab said...

I've only just discovered your paintings and I love them!!! The only words that come to mind is "woaw!". It realy is breath-taking.